A Zesty Blog. Packed with Vitamin C.



Friday, July 28, 2023

Remembering My Future

 12 days ago I officially applied for the work visa

It will take 10-15 business days. Today is the 10th business day! I believe it will come today. 

I'm envisioning the email coming through, "Hello Ms. Amanda. We need a new Flight Date to approve your visa. Please let us know and we will process it as soon as possible."

And I'll book my flight and send them a date and then I'll be there. It all works out perfectly <3 in perfect time and in the easiest way possible.

This whole experience has been stress-free and it will continue this way. 

All making space for my new version of myself, my new life <3

And before I go, I've been making more friends and connections than ever. Feeling more present and getting myself in the right headspace. 

My big realization is, my business was not a failure, I'm not running away. I'm running toward the next step and my business will expand in unexpected ways and grow <3  It's still growing, and I'm still growing. I'm giving it more flavor. I'm excited about it all!

I want to remember my future now. 

I'm waking up in Bangkok to a beautiful sounds and lights slowly with my alarm clock. I open my curtains and view the city with fresh, vibrant eyes. I turn on my meditation and set my intention for the day. "God put me to good use. Use the talents you gave me to be of your service and for my and everyone's highest and greatest good." Afterwards do a nice stretch. Then I put on my favorite music and walk out my balcony to experience the first part of the day. I take it all in before going to shower and get ready for the day. 

Each day is new and exciting. New sights and smells and sounds and a whole new timeline. I have joy and curiosity in my heart and eager to learn and discover the new place and people and the new parts of me. 

I'm ready to greet my new coworkers and my students with smiles and kindness and my energy. 

I meet my new friends after work and go to an amazing pilates class. Good food is had throughout the whole day! I talk to my family at night before I go to bed. I go to sleep easily with a light and grateful heart. 

Future I'm remembering you now. What an amazing memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment